There are so many positive aspects to receiving massage therapy on an ongoing basis. Our doctors and experienced massage therapists can customize the right massage treatment to best fit your needs. Great care and special attention are given to see that you are comfortable and cared for properly and safely.
Therapist consultation, undressing and dressing time is included in the predetermined session time. We offer 15, 30, 45, and 60 minute sessions. All "extended" (30, 45 and 60 minute) massages must be pre-scheduled. All of our therapists are wonderful but if you have found your favorite, you can request them by name when scheduling your appointment.
Trigger Point Therapy
- Relieves a tight area within muscle tissue causing pain in other areas of body
- Uses cycles of isolated pressure and release
- Helps naturally manage pain and stress from chronic injuries
- Light to medium pressure
- Promotes circulation and lymph movement
- Good for stress-related conditions and chronic pain
Deep Tissue Massage
- Releases muscle tension
- Provides deep pain relief
- Loosens scar tissue and lengthens muscles
- Good for chronic and overuse injuries
- Promotes flexibility to decrease risk of injury
- Improves endurance
- Reduces post-workout recovery time
- Offers balance to training regimen
- Restorative relaxation
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- Relieves toe and ankle pain, arch pain, plantar fasciitis and common forms of arthritis
Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Gentle technique for releasing muscle/joint tension and tissue restriction
- Promotes balance while decreasing stress
- Effective relief for headaches, TMJD, back and neck pain
- Relieves headaches
- Alleviates backaches
- Enhances sleep
- Reduces fatigue
- Encourages circulation
- Restorative relaxation
- Loosens scar tissue
InsuranceSome plans will cover extended massages, however every plan is different. Call us today with your information and Tiffany will verify your coverage benefits.
SpecialsCurrent Specials are emailed. Submit your email address here to stay informed. Check our Calendar of Events and Online Specials for the best deals!
Other InfoPricing can and does change depending on circumstances. Example: Seeing the doctor? Insurance doesn't cover it? Want to add 15 minutes to your massage? Let us know at the time of scheduling in order to make sure your appointment is scheduled correctly and goes smoothly for you.
Disclaimer:Cy-Fair Chiropractic employs only professionally trained massage therapists. No inappropriate behavior will be tolerated. Always consult with your professional health care provider before beginning any health care regimen.